Saturday, September 6, 2008

Opening remarks

So begins my journey into the blogosphere. This is the time where I put my money where my mouth is, and start to publish the crazed rantings that my family is subjected to on a daily basis. I know that everyone and their brother has a political or tech blog now, and I am more than a little late to the party, but someone out there is just dying to hear what I have to say....right? I hope that you will all find my posts informative on some level, and that you are not too critical in your comments. I will try to post daily, and each post will touch on one, if not all three, of the items in my subject heading. For today we will leave it simply as an introduction, as I have not really done any research on any subject for the day. But rest assured dear reader, we will begin in earnest tomorrow.

Until then....

Greg J.

No comments: